Saturday, May 29, 2010

"Impossible is nothing" 9 : 2

I decide not to show everything in here - it has to be a little mysterious and something must motivate you to play when the game will be finished:). What I want to say & show today, two days before the deadline, is very simple table based map editor I write in about 200LOC with simple DOM manipulation using 24 sewers tiles placed in one png file. It is easy and not so annoying to use, just watch the video below. Second part shows early location exiting/entering (it is already changed), Zombies AI, and better than yesterday connected map tiles.
I don't know if tomorrow I will have time to write something because of last corrections. Results will be announced on 3rd June, I have good feelings because it is my birthday, so keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment