The Sun is a star in the center of our Solar System Anyone knows that. But have you ever think about number '26' in Sun statistics?
- Apparent magnitude of the Sun is -26,8
- Mean distance from Milky Way 26,000ly
- Galactic period 226.000.000 years
- Radiant flux 3,827×10^26 W
- Unicode of Sun symbol - 2609
- Distance from Milky Way Equator - 26ly
- Speed 260 km/s
- Conversion rate of mass-energy 4.26 million metric tons per second
- Mean mass loss in energy 26,732MeV
- Total mass loss 6,5x10^26
- STEREO observation mission starts at 26th of October 2006
Coincidence? Don't think so! :)
from Polish & English Wikipedia.