Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My TV Shows list

I've updated the list of all the TV Shows I've watched since February 2008. So far it's 48 shows, 3295 episodes in total, what gives 1854 hours and 12 minutes (around 77 full days and nights). If you know anything I should watch, and it's not on a list (or 'Shows to consider' list), please fork my repo and update my proposals. You can also vote for other series in the 'proposals' part.

Github repo: michalbe/tv-series
Rendered list: gh-pages/tv-series

2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write again very soon. And now United Gold Direct - Company investments is one of the effective ways in order to protect your future. With effective investment management, you will be sure that your money will be productive as much as you expect. united gold direct

    ReplyDelete
  2. Companies producing TV shows can make money off of a television series even twenty years after it aired. It no longer matters if a television show is currently on the air or not.

    ReplyDelete