Saturday, May 29, 2010

"Impossible is nothing" 9 : 2

I decide not to show everything in here - it has to be a little mysterious and something must motivate you to play when the game will be finished:). What I want to say & show today, two days before the deadline, is very simple table based map editor I write in about 200LOC with simple DOM manipulation using 24 sewers tiles placed in one png file. It is easy and not so annoying to use, just watch the video below. Second part shows early location exiting/entering (it is already changed), Zombies AI, and better than yesterday connected map tiles.
I don't know if tomorrow I will have time to write something because of last corrections. Results will be announced on 3rd June, I have good feelings because it is my birthday, so keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    smart casual attire for party

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.
    bricklaying jobs sydney morning herald

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    sprinter vans for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this.
    wireless dog fence reviews uk

    ReplyDelete